The Knappy Crew
Your kids are adorable. I saw a link to your blog on Susanna's and I had to check it out. How are you doing? Do you like living in Arizona? I'd love to hear from you.Sarah Hendrix Wilde
Awesome video. Jaxon looks like he is computer animated when he is crawling. He is so talented.
Hey Larin and crew,I love the pictures and video!! I can't believe how big Jaxon is getting. How fun. We miss you lots. Lots of love, Kasea
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your kids are adorable. I saw a link to your blog on Susanna's and I had to check it out. How are you doing? Do you like living in Arizona? I'd love to hear from you.
Sarah Hendrix Wilde
Awesome video. Jaxon looks like he is computer animated when he is crawling. He is so talented.
Hey Larin and crew,
I love the pictures and video!! I can't believe how big Jaxon is getting. How fun. We miss you lots. Lots of love, Kasea
Post a Comment