It has been forever since I posted on my blog.
I had a wonderful trip to Florida and ran the Disney World Princess half marathon.
I met my sister my aunt and my grandma there. The weather was perfect and the run was amazing. I LOVED it. I cant wait for my next half at Disneyland on Labor day weekend.
Luckily I will be able to actually train before hand because we will not be in the dead of winter. I will try and post more on this stinkin blog! I have been such a slacker when it comes to my personal history. I know I need to do better at writing the silly things my kids do somewhere other than fb. ha!
I met my sister my aunt and my grandma there. The weather was perfect and the run was amazing. I LOVED it. I cant wait for my next half at Disneyland on Labor day weekend.
Luckily I will be able to actually train before hand because we will not be in the dead of winter. I will try and post more on this stinkin blog! I have been such a slacker when it comes to my personal history. I know I need to do better at writing the silly things my kids do somewhere other than fb. ha!
Oh and I also got to see the space shuttle take off from the plane. What an amazing trip all around.
Boat ride to dinner!
1 comment:
I had no idea you were back online. I love blogs,because it really gives you a place to rmember all the great and wonderful things that happen in your life. Even...not so great things, that somehow piorette right into great. I love you & miss you all soooo much. Thank you for restarting your blog up again. Love this post, I feel like I was able to visit Disney World through you. I give you five *****
Post a Comment