I was informed today that Dean has taken the cake when it comes to naughty at preschool. His teacher said that he was angry that he was not being allowed to talk during show-n-tell so he began to spit on the other children. ( Not pretty ). Last week he climbed on the table and yelled out "shut-up you stupids" To all the children because they were not giving him a chance to talk. I couldn't tell her enough how appalled I was and told her that those words and spiting are not ever allowed at home. I don't think she believed me. She went on to say that Dean has shown the naughtiest behavior out of all of the preschool classes she has ever had. Man I wish Dave's mom was alive. I have a feeling this was Dave in kindergarten. I know she is looking down from heaven laughing and shaking her head saying "Dave is getting what he deserves."
6 comments:
Well Larin, atleast he is dang cute.
Wow, that teacher was not holding back. I know you don't teach him or allow him to do that, but for a teacher to say he is the naughtiest child she has ever had? I understand to let the parent know, but that was harsh. I know he will overcome his urge to spit on people, I did last week.
Larin, I am laughing so hard, but crying for you at the same time. It could be alot worse. I bet he is going to grow up and be the best behaved kid in his class, at least it is just preschool. Dean is such a good boy and very handsome!
Karlee
Larin, that is so hilarious! That just makes me cringe to think of my boys in preschool. Let me know how you get him to stop. I'll come to you for advice when I hit that stage. :)
Tooooooo Funny!!!
Jill
Okay--so I feel so bad, that is not at all what I meant when I said he was having a tough day!!! I love having Dean in preschool, all his personality (good and bad days) and knew he was just having a tough week!!! I know you don't teach him to say those things at home--he just acts spontaneously!!! He is not the naughtiest child I have ever had in preschool, just the most energetic and loves being the center of attention. Good luck with your move--we will miss Dean next year!!!
Post a Comment