Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The $15 Bike trailer



My Grandma is the best garage sell pro on the planet. You tell her you want something and she will find it no matter what it is. I told her two weeks ago that I wanted a bike trailer for my non existent bike, very hard to find, and ta-dah. My new bike trailer is here for only $15. So fun, such a good deal. It is in great shape too. Normally these trailers sell used for $75+ Dave hooked it up to my moms cruiser bike and I have used it everyday since Saturday.
No I don't normally ride around with Dean in the front basket. That would be my abnormal husband.
Thanks for the trailer Grandma!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome...what a deal...I always wanted one of those, but never got around to getting one. I bet Jaxon loves it.

Breeda said...

Woo Hoo! fun :)

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Wow. Awesome deal! I love the picture where Dave and Dean both look like they are screaming. Too funny!
Susanna

Arian said...

I totally thought of you and Heather Humphreys when I found out that we are having a girl. I didn't think there was much hope either but am happy to report that you indeed can have a girl after having two boys! So... come join the ranks! ha ha, just kidding. :)

Kiely Jean said...

Dave said FUNNY, REAL...FUNNY!!!

Ashley said...

I need someone like that in my life to find me those deals.