Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh wait...I still have a blog!!!!


Duhr!!!! As Dean would say. I am such a dork and a slacker and I know it. We have been busy and I feel like I don't have any one thing to add to my blog. Maybe more like hundreds and can't decide which one to write about.
We are still just trying to get into the swing of things here. I can't just sit for any length of time and get everything done that I need to.
I finally went to register Dean for school. He starts next Wednesday. He is going to the same school I did. He will be beginning at Mupu School at the same age I was when I first went to school there.
So weird!!
He will have a cousin in every grade 1st through 5th and he is in kindergarten. That school will think the Lazenby kids have taken over. Yikes!!!

Check out my moms blog We are staying with her and her last posts have been pretty funny. She shares a little about our bug infestation. The flea circus.

1 comment:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

see no one even checks your blog anymore because you have forgotten all about it. j/k
i am glad you are next door.