My sweet little man is now two. His birthday was two Sundays ago. I am just a slacker mom and can't find the cord to my camera to get the birthday pictures off. I saw these pictures that my mom took and couldn't resit. This is how Jaxon is on a daily basis.

He loves wearing a tie while riding his bike and yells "Bye I going work." I don't know who he sees going to work in a tie. His dad drives a truck. ha ha ......But what-ever it's dang cute.

He also likes to ride on my sisters dog. The dog wasn't that happy about it.

For 2 weeks staight he thought his bed should be the suit case.


He is so adorable and talks my head off. Dave and I feel truly blessed to have him in our lives he is such a sweet little boy.
10 comments:
he is dang cute. i hope he is feeling better. he looked better already this morning. he is a cutie pie.
Happy (belated) birthday to Jaxon! Those pictures are too funny. I love the tie ensemble best. And he says he's going to work? What a cutie!!! Natalie pushes her doll stroller, holding her purse, with a cell phone to her ear, and tells me, "Bye bye" as she heads for the door. I crack up every time.
-Susanna
Happy Birthday Big Boy!! 2 already! The time sure goes fast. He is so funny! Love the pix!!
Hope you are feeling good.
Love you!! Jill
Super cute pictures of him! Love your blog. Miss ya
BECAUSE! NO, NO, NO. I want my WEESE. SHOCKA' FINN, translated to sandwich. Daddy juice, Daddy juice. (Mountain Dew) Granny juice (Dr. Pepper) You know anymore?
Larin, I cannot belive that Jaxon is 2!! I still have him committed to memory as a little baby! He is so cute and obviously such a crack-up. Also,congrats on your pregnancy! that is so exciting! It looks like you guys are doing well - - we miss you guys!
haha! That is too funny! I love the first picture, what a little man! And the picture in the suitcase, where did he get the idea that a suitcase is a substitute for a bed?? Kids are great!
Happy Birthday Jaxon! He really is a cute kid, I love the riding the dog picture!
Happy Birthday little/big guy. I love how kids are always the cutest when they are dressed the craziest. If Dave was dressed like that, not so cute.
Happy late birthday, Jaxon. I love the pictures so funny. We have to get together again soon. Lizette would love to come and see your animals.
Post a Comment