Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Deep Sea Fishing 1 of 3

For my nephew Corbins 10th Birthday the boys went deep sea fishing! They had such a blast. I wish I could have gone. We use to go a lot when we were younger but Dave has never been. So David, Dean, my dad, my brother, my nephews Corbin and Tanner all went last Saturday.


Dean was sooooo excited!!
He pulled out his second tooth and threw it to the mermaids.

Corbin was trying to feed the birds from his hands. He was to short so a fellow fisherman offered his shoulders as a lift. Check out the photographers in awe by the giant black man with the little white kid on his shoulders. lol
David informed me that the rock fish off the ocean floor were brought to the surface a little fast and so their eye balls would all but pop out. YUM!

5 comments:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

what a fun day. they will have to do it again.

Candace said...

Looks like they had lots of fun. I love that Dean threw his tooth to the mermaids.

Breeda said...

What fun photos!That is so funny that Dean threw his tooth in to the ocean. Love it and looking forward to #'s 2 & 3.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Ewwww! Eyes popping out? Bleck! I bet the boys loved it.

-Susanna

Everyday with Jill said...

I use to be fully into Deep sea fishing and and went at least twice a month as a little girl.

Looks so fun!

Jill