Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sorry to keep you all in suspense

Okay so now I am torn between two names. Originally Andin was THE name. Now it is tied with Finley. Andin is a name I have loved since I was 11. I had a friend who's name was Andin. I actually had a crush on him but thought his name was better suited for a little girl.
Sorry I have taken forever to write this name post. Thanks for all the voteing.
I have a very broken computer and I am writing from my parents. If anyone knows what to do if the Administrator is deleted on Windows Vista let me know. We are completely stumped as to how to fix it.

3 comments:

Cat said...

Hey! Your mom sent me over here to check out your blog :)

My husband had the SAME problem on his laptop!! He says to check out the Microsoft website. They have a search pane, just type in your problem and they should be able to help you.

Good luck!

Leetham5 said...

I am so excited that you guys are having a girl! Did you hear that iam prego too? Mine is a total surprise! I like some of the names you picked out, I actually really like the name Finley, my best friend in MN last name is Finley I have always liked it! Good luck andI hope all is well your way :)

Brittany said...

I vote Andin, I love that name!