Sunday, May 3, 2009

We have decided on a name.

Okay so blogs are dying, I am very sure of it. Nobody updates like they use to and everyone is replacing blog time with facebook. Including me ) :

One thing I can't do on facebook that I can do on blogs in poll my friends and family to see what name we have decided on for our baby girl. If you are at a total loss then choose the name that you like the best. These are all actually names we have considered.

13 comments:

Kat said...

Ok, I voted :) I have had a hard time updating my blog lately because my computer is broken and Kevin doesn't want me to fill his laptop with my many pictures :D Plus, we've been pretty boring here... I figured people will get tired of seeing pictures of my kid playing baseball!!

I'm so excited you guys are having a girl!

Candace said...

I am so excited that you are having a girl! I love the name Riley!

Jodi said...

Congrats on the baby girl! She's sure to shake things up at home (in a good way)!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I voted! But you already told me the answer so I think I cheated. Cute name. I'm waiting patiently to meet her!

You're right, blogs may be dying! But I try to update mine once or even twice a week. It's easier than writing in a journal.

:)

jenkinsfamliypost said...

I voted but I voted for the wrong one since I know the right one. I just voted for my 2nd fav. I can't wait!

amber {and co.} said...

Wow these are all super cute names!! I love Brynly (is that how you spelled it? I can't remember :), can't wait to hear which one you picked!

The Neilson Times said...

Hey girly! I have not looked at blogs FOREVER! I love All the name choices, you always have great names!

Also. I am in love with your white picket fence and yard at your new home. Miss you!

Gardner Family said...

So I must have missed the post that said you were having a girl! Yee Haw! I cannot wait to see her. Miss you and hope you are all doing well.

The Knappy Crew said...

Sorry Laurie I guess I just thought everyone heard. The tech said she could not be more sure.
All we got during the ultrasound was little girl shot. The appt lasted almost an hour because she would not stretch out so the tech could measure everything else.lol

Ashley said...

I will try to post more often.

LuanaLindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

hey, I didn't see Tallee up there? oh well, so much for a mother's influence. Larin Luree and Tallee Luree. hahahaha Anyways I'm not totally back don't quit your blog. I love looking at the babies and it's for us anyway, right? Just make it a journal.

Susan said...

What's the dang baby's name?