Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mow-Zilla



Dave has put a new spin on enjoying yard work. I am use to him working on projects but this one made me run and get my camera. I was laughing as soon as I heard it.


He painted it black and added a staight pipe. He says it's a work in progress. He needs to get working on his hotrod.

9 comments:

Breeda said...

HA....that is awesome. So fun! Looks like you guys are in a beautiful spot. Snap a pic of your house....I want to see it! Please.

Boy or Girl? Am I going to be an Aunt or an Uncle ;)...you know yet?

The Knappy Crew said...

give me 4 more hours I will let you know.

Jodi said...

Now that's funny. Kent watched the video too and agreed that you have the coolest lawn mower around.

Susan said...

that is so funny! Ask him if that's going to be his sand rod? or what ever those things are. hey, he could get riding lawn mower, like us, and come up here and visit. Look cute through the river bed! Dave's a crack-up, no wonder the missionaries go there to his man-cave.

LuanaLindsey said...

Everythings got to have 'more power'. Way to go Dave, oh hey, I like the tee shirt.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Your husband is hilarious. I guess if it gets him interested in the yard work that's what matters, right?
Love, Susanna

Susan said...

If you visit my blog, leave me a comment! It could be: You eat crickets, I don't care. Thank you for the mother's day letter.lymi Mom

Susan said...

SO, YOU VISIT BREE AND NOT ME! WHAT? MY BLOG TOO LONG AND YOUR KIDS RUN-AWAY TO THE CRIK? I SAW YOU ON BREE'S BLOG THE SAME TIME I WAS THERE. NO VISIT TO ME FROM YOU? I'm crying...not really....just hurt.....not really....who counts? I love you, Mean IT! Mom

Cat said...

My husband was laughing his head off!! :)