Monday, April 13, 2009

Jaxon

The other day I hear Jaxon yelling for me from outside. "Mom, mom sweatshirt...I need my sweatshirt. " then he bursts through the door to tell me that it is raining. So I help him get one of Deans sweatshirts that he had chosen on with a hood and sent him out side again to be mountain lion bait with Dean.
Not even 10 minutes later I hear him yelling" Mom, mom help, sweatshirt!"
I head out side and what do I find?? Jaxon trying to make an escape and Dean laughing his head off. Good thing his sweatshirt made it to difficult for him to hop over the fence.
I personally think he was going about it all wrong......but then again who am I?










9 comments:

Breeda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breeda said...

That is TOO funny! I love the look on his face...so bummed he got caught.


And did you get to find out ...Boy or Girl?

The Knappy Crew said...

no not yet! They canceled my appt....stupid xray tech! I go in this Thursday. Yipee!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great. Only YOUR boys. He is determined. Super cute.

Everyday with Jill said...

Cute pictures!! Let me know about your Thursday appt!! :-)

AZ Allreds said...

Larin, of course I remember you and all the Lazenby girls. It's been a while...well, how do you know the Doxeys? I really only know Sharlet because she was my trainer in my mission. Small world -- we beat the six degrees of separation on that one.

AZ Allreds said...

Ok -- I thought I did a comment -- but it decided to dissapear on me. Of, course I remember Larin Lazenby and all the Lazenby girls for that matter. It has been quite a few years -- I haven't even been back to the Ventura area for over 8 years -- yikes! It's good to see that all is going well.

Anyway, I know Sharlet Doxey better as Hna. Jacobsen because she was my trainer on the mission. It's amazing to see how small the world really is. How funny that you weren't living that far away (2.5 hours) from where I am now. My sister Michelle lives in Gilbert and her in-laws in Queen Creek, so I am actually up there off and on. Hope you're enjoying being back in Sta. Paula...gorgeous as ever I imagine.

Susan said...

Oh, my gosh! You were telling me about it, didn't think you took a picture! That is so funny. It's like you don't want to put your phone or camera down for a minute 'cuz you might miss this moment...Jaxon is sooooo cute.

I couldn't get Dean to slow down on Sunday to be a star in my slide show. Did HE HAVE CHOCOLATE before the Bar-B-Que?

It also is so funny to see Jaxon's little face running by while Gerry is taking a picture. It's like he's peeking in the lens.

Ahhh, Dave..."like father, like son!" Hope his Dave's dad doesn't make those faces, but Dean sure does. Dave and Dean do those fights with me and the camera, that I have with Kiely.

I LOVE this post! lymi Mom

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

That cracks me up, especially that last picture! Dean is loving it. Crazy boys. I bet you'll have one tough girl!
Love, Susanna