You dork!! They are 2 week sessions. I need to get dean out of the non swimmer polliwog class so he can be with Dallin.we are working on it. I want you to ake the mommy and me class with preslee on Sat at 12 too Dave says you snooze you loose, or you camp you loose.
5 comments:
great picture. Love the darth vader ship below.
WHAT! we were going to put the kids in lessons together i thought! thanks for waiting! hahaha
You dork!! They are 2 week sessions. I need to get dean out of the non swimmer polliwog class so he can be with Dallin.we are working on it. I want you to ake the mommy and me class with preslee on Sat at 12 too
Dave says you snooze you loose, or you camp you loose.
Dean is super cute! Love the pic :)
Dean is pretty much the funniest kid ever. What a goof. This picutre is too funny!
-Susanna
Post a Comment