We actually stayed home on the 4
th. We spent the whole day at my sisters party and wore the boys out.
On top of that we came home to find our
neighbors, who think we are built in baby sitters, were not home so we very much enjoyed the peace. We played in the front yard and then watched the fireworks our other
neighbors set off, and watched the big fireworks on
TV where the boys passed out within two minutes. It was a good thing we didn't drive the 30 minutes to have them fall asleep.
This is before the
neighbors fire works
This is after the fireworks, I just love Jaxon's face.
Yes the fireworks were kindof boring on TV but we really loved the peace and quiet we got in our yard. It was something we never ever get to enjoy.
2 comments:
Jaxon's face is hilarious!
(I feel a little better knowing I'm not the only who complains about their neighbor on a public blog. haha!).
-Susanna
I so love the pictures and the comments on facebook. You guys are great. I cracked-up at Jaxon doing his mad red-head shout yesterday to his brother, "DEAN MEAN!" "DEAN MEAN!" "DEAN MEAN!" "DEAN MEAN!" Yes, he had a little frowny face. lymi
Post a Comment