

Yes you read right. I went to register today, and took the boys. They were not to thrilled with the idea. Jaxon was promised a ride on the firetruck kiddie ride at the door and Dean was the biggest helper on the planet. I gave him the job of scanner boy. He scanned every item I asked him to, some I did not, but I am so happy I took him with me. He was sooooo thrilled to be needed in that way. It was actually entertaining for them rather than super boring.
4 comments:
Dean is going to be an awesome older brother. I can see it all now teaching her all things dinosours! He might have grown out of that by now but that is all life was about when he was in our class and the times that we were together. I looked at your registry and thought to myself how much fun I had picking out everything in every shade of pink that they had and you seem to be having the same joys that I had. Although I do have to admit they have much cuter baby girl stuff now than what they had 6 years ago. Hope you are doing well.
growing up to be a checker at vons j/k.
u didn't get, "that's not it" busting out laughing...'steven, guess where his blanket was made...what country?' turkey. he couldn't guess...and won't play that game anymore---the guessing went on for 2 hours and i lauhed so hard i had the hick-ups and snorted. All of you kids were saying, from you beds,'shut-up, nobody cares' go to sleep!!!! lymi
yes we are getting closer to having a baby shower and a sweet baby girl!
haha What a good helper. Yay! Your day is getting closer. :)
-Susanna
Post a Comment