Saturday, July 18, 2009

Citrus Parade, Jaxon's dream came true.

Jaxon wants to be a fireman soooooo bad. Today he actually got to ride on the fire truck in the front with grandpa in the parade. He loved every minute of it. He even got to blow the big horn.



Jaxon and Grandpa












Sparky and Jaxon










Mommy and Jaxon after the parade









Jaxon getting ready









Had to have a seat belt. First thing he said to my dad while driving in the parade was now I have to go save the kitty.lol..... he is funny








5 comments:

Kaltaler Korner said...

What a wonderful day! He looks so cute with his Grandpa

jenkinsfamliypost said...

he was so stinkn' cute. i wish there was a photo of him from the street, he loved it, and so did the the croud.

Cindy said...

How cute! Kaden LOVES fire trucks. He'd be in heaven. I need to take him to the fire station. Cue pictures!

Heather and Spencer said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Susan said...

woo woo fur sure! yeeeaaahhh, save the kitties like grandpa and have a'billzion cats on your house!