Friday, July 31, 2009

Finlee's Baby Shower

My families hands.
Me, Bree, my dad, my mom. Dustin, Marnie, Tressa, Kiely....the whole family. We did a picture (thanks Ashley) because my sister Bree was in town from Arkansas.

My beautiful cake. We had a bird and nest theme. For some reason when I think of Finlee I think of a bird. Silly but each of my kids have had a theme, even before they were born.


Eating, super yummy everything. My sister Bree bought some fabulous Dragon Fruit that was very fun. I am so glad she shared it. They were really expensive 9 for $40. They are not grown locally lol





The siblings



My sister Marnie the host est. I am surprised she is still functioning after this crazy week. Tomorrow is her birthday too.





Some of the guests






More guests.
My neice Kenna and the prettiest cake ever.
I feel so blessed. It was a wonderful wonderful baby shower. My sister inlaw Kathleen and her daughter Summer surprised us by coming. I was so excited to have them. They came along with Dave's other sister Rebekah who is moving to Arizona today......so happy to have had a chance to say good bye. I am one lucky mommy, this little girl will have a different outfit to where every hour of the day. Not really but just about. What a wonderful day.







4 comments:

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I loved the bird themed party. So cute! The family pictures are wonderful. I was thinking, "Oh poor Dusty with all those sisters." But duh! We could say the same thing about Robert too but at least he only had to put up with 3 silly sisters, not 5 like Dustin did. Can't wait to meet little baby Finlee!
-Susanna
P.S. Loved your cute shirt and cardigan.

Susan said...

my nail shows up like a sore thumb! did u see dad's? (as usual) was it fixn' stairs? i loovvvee the birdie background! lymi mom

jenkinsfamliypost said...

What a fun night. I am glad that you and Finlee were so SPOILED! You deserve it. I love you sis.

Peterson Family said...

That IS a beautiful cake! I LOVE your theme.

All your families hands and arms are so TAN! If I stuck my white arm in there everyone would know I wasn't in your family without even seeing my face! haha! :)

I am so excited for you and your sweet little Finlee on her way! I can't wait to see pictures!