Monday, August 17, 2009

Jaxon is a Goofball

Jaxon is seriously a crack up lately. My mom has been begging me to write down the different Jaxonism we have come across recently. He is so funny to listen to. He is quite the ham.

< The other evening as we were getting ready for bed. It is Jaxon's turn to say his prayer. He always starts out "Dear Henley father woo-woo" Which means Dear Heavenly Father bless the fire truck. Then he says his other usuals "I love Jesus, help me be good, choose the right....." This particular night he said something that made Dave and I giggle. "Thanks for my family, because, because, because, because......they teced me from the bugs."

Jaxon does not ever close his eyes during his prayers and saw us all laughing, including Dean. We have had a difficult time trying to reshow him that prayers are to be given reverently. Instead he tries to make us laugh.


He also likes to say "pretend there's a dog in the tree, just in case" He knows it is nonsense and it makes us laugh, but I think he is referring to saving animals from the tree's because he is a firefighter.

Yesterday any time he touched something or did something he shouldn't I would correct him then he would yell out happily..."Alwight, no poblem"
He also learned a new phrase from Ratatouille "I killed a man with sis dumb" While holding up his pointer finger.


His is Dean's right hand man. The other night Dean spent the night at his cousins house and Jaxon was lost with out him. He kept saying things Dean always says like "pretend I am count Doku.....no General, no Bubba, okay I am Anakin." Then he would ask again where Dean was.

We really enjoy our boys, they are so fun. I am in love with each of their ages thinking that this one is the best yet. Then they grow up a little more and I love that age too. I can't imagine what will happen to our little family when we add a sweet little girl into the mix. We don't have that much longer to wait to find out.

3 comments:

Breeda said...

Man I MISS you guys!

Susan said...

Okay, you didn't read my blog and we both wrote Jaxonisms. He is absolutely the funniest kid eBer!

I think Dustin's pictures got the true essence of his personality. j/k His bigger cousins torment him to that point of crazy mad. Do you see the veins popping-out of his neck? I truly think he could take 'em out with just his thumb.

Can't hardly wait for the new baby! Barely wait. hahahaha Acckkk! 3 Centimeters, it's close!
Excitement, can we have another party? Cute, cute post--lymi Mom

Lady Dot said...

Those are some pretty goofy stories. What a funny kid! He looks so tall in the first picture. Then I realized it is probably because he's showing so much leg. Hah! :)
-Susanna