Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bath time

My next door neighbor came by to visit today. I am not a big germ-a-phobe normally, but my neighbor is disgusting. She wanted to hold Finlee. She also let her dirty child touch her hands feet and face- GASP!!!! I know I sound cruel, but I don't blame the child I blame the dirty druggy yucky mom who says filthy words to her sweet children.
I know I shouldn't judge but her little girl gets weird raised rashes all over her all the time that come and go. Freaky! They also don't bath and no body watches them and changes their diapers.

Any-who as soon as she left Dave and I looked at each other and simultaneously said "bath time". So these are pictures of her first home, full body bath. She hated it! But it was super cute.
Of course as soon as she was washed and dressed she was as happy as ever. She is so sweet as peaceful all the time. What a great disposition.











6 comments:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

What a busy day this sweet one had. on the go go go! she was mad! then so sweet.

Breeda said...

WOW Ticked Baby! aaahhh so happy!

Kathleen said...

I was just thinking to myself... ! wonder if Larin had the baby? I click on your blog and there Finlee is in full-color! Sooooo pretty and dainty:-) The perfect girl. Tell Dave he sucks for not calling me from the hospital! But, I am sure you guys are quite sleep deprived by now. Enjoy your little girl-- they are so fun. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Kath

Kat said...

She is beautiful :) Congrats again to your family!!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

There were some people that I had no problem letting them hold Natalie as a newborn, anytime they wanted. And then there were some people that I was like, "AH! Back off!"

She's super cute! I love the crying and the content pictures. Adorable little girl!

-Susanna

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how teeeny she is! So cute!