We decided to leave the Santa Paula heat behind and head to Faria beach in Ventura for a stay-cation. Very nice weather the water was the perfect temp and it wasn't busy at all. We had a good time, the boys were in heaven. Hopefully we wore them out.
Dean mastered the horse show pit. Finlee "ruffing it" What a hard life.
Dean climbing palm trees like Mowgli from the jungle book.
the boys had fun riding bikes.
Jaxon the run away. Seriously his new hobby since Finlee was born. He loves to show his independence by running away every chance he gets. Getting ready for bed.....Finally there was some peace and quiet. Dave stopped pacing as soon as they went to sleep. It was chaos during the "witching hour" as my grandma calls it. That would be the hour before bed when all heck breaks lose. I think they were just soooo excited to get out and go camping....I don't blame them.
Watching Squirrels out the window eat their unfinished breakfast. They were worse than the seagulls.
5 comments:
Good for you!
what a fun family. sorry we didn't make it. next time we will plan better. i am glad you had a stay-cation and a great time.
FUN! I love it.
-Susanna
Looks like you're enjoying your toy hauler/trailer! Finlee is so dang cute!
OK, ignore the fact that I was logged into my Relief Society Blog and my username on my last comment is wrong. It's from Kath:-)
Post a Comment