Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Miss Finlee

Little Miss Fin had her first well baby check yesterday. Everything looks good. She is now a hefty 7 lbs 2 oz Dean was born 3 lbs and 12 oz bigger than her at birth. No wonder she still feels so tiny to me when I hold her and change her clothes. Nothing I have for her is to small yet. She still fits in premie. So crazy. I had only one question for Dr. Shaw at her apt, why the heck is she still eating every 2 hours day and night? She said it is because she is small- I guess I shouldnt worry to much, I just wish I was getting a little more sleep.

Baby girl clothes are so much more fun! This is by far the cutest thing she has worn yet.

7 comments:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! the outfit is darling. she is so sweet.

Gardner Family said...

Oh my gosh she is sooooo cute!! Love the outfit as well. Girl clothes are definitely more fun than boys. So does your new pink background have anything to do with you being in a really girlie mood with Finlee around? LOL :0)

Minor Family said...

So true girl clothes are much more fun!! I remeber M being like that, she was small too. Bigger babies are much more content and sleep longer- I like that better!!! Kade will at least give me a 4 hour stretch at night. Hope she starts sleeping longer soon so that you are not such a zombie!!!

Niki McDowell said...

Don't you just love having a girl! After 2 boys its so nice to get all that girlee stuff. She is such a doll. I love her name, so cute. I had never heard it before until you and then I was just on another friends blog today and she just had her 2nd baby girl a couple weeks ago and they named their daughter Finlee too, they spelled it the same too. Crazy, super cute though!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous Larin...LOVE that outfit!

Wilde Mom said...

Congratulations Larin. She is a beautiful girl. I hope you are doing well. Girls are different than Boys...:) It has been fun for me to have little Seth. Enjoy Finlee!

Susan said...

i found this gadget--looks good for our jackpot "biggest loser" it at:

http://www.google.com/ig/directory?synd=open&url=http://www.printedowl.com/HealthFitnessCalendarGoogle.aspx


I love you and your sweet blog!