Friday, September 25, 2009

My sweat pea in the pod

Marnie has told me my last two babies the importance of swaddling new babies. My babies always resisted and always squirmed and fought their way to freedom.
Our pediatrition let us borrow the DVD happiest baby on the block. I finally got a chance to watch it and then I gave "hard core Wessie style swaddling" a try. At first she screamed bloody murder. Now I can see that as soon as I wrap her the right way she is almost instantly soothed. I am sorry I didn't take Marnie's advice sooner. Now she is my sweet pea in a pod. Thanks Marn

5 comments:

Breeda said...

She is so CUTE!

jenkinsfamliypost said...

ah! she is so sweet. i love it. i can not wait to get my hands on the swaddling. you know my obsession. (maybe i am obsessed because it works, or i am a weirdo?)

jenkinsfamliypost said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arian said...

I am all about swaddling too. Makes for happy little babies. She is such a doll!!! Happy you got a girl. :)

The Neilson Times said...

Hey girly! When I saw your post on my blog, it made me smile! I miss you! How are you? Finlee is a beauty and I LOVE her name! I hope you have a fabulous birthday tomorrow:)