Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dean was a fat baby, how ever did I manage?



Okay so I took Finlee and Dean and Jaxon to the Doctor yesterday. Jaxon was miserably sick and has an ear infection and croup. Dean has a cough and Finlee has thrush. While we were there we got Finlee's weight. Shocked to find out that she still weighs more than a pound less than Dean at birth. Is that even possible. Ouch!!! I can not believe he was that huge. She weighed a whopping 9 lbs 6 oz. Geez!!! She looks big to me.
Dean is now 7. HE had his bday on Sunday! I am shocked that I have a 7 year old. Time flies!
This picture compares Dean and Finlee. Finlee is on the left, Dean on the right. I am sure you could tell just by looking at Dave. They look soooo much alike. Dean looks more like Finlee in the picture than Finlee in the picture.

1 comment:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

What a cutie pie. They look so much alike it is crazy.