Yes we actually had rain.....two full days worth. I have had my car for more than a year and finally learned to use all the speeds on my windshield wipers. The boys had a blast playing in the rain, and then the mud. Under Jaxons raincoat he was naked. He was mad at having a soggy diaper and took it upon himself to remove it all. The down side was him showing off the goods to anybody driving past.
Oooo, you are the nice mom for letting them play in the rain and mud! Not sure if I will be able to bring myself to let Ry do that! I want to, just not sure if I can!
1 comment:
Oooo, you are the nice mom for letting them play in the rain and mud! Not sure if I will be able to bring myself to let Ry do that! I want to, just not sure if I can!
Post a Comment