I really hate when I blog hop and come across a private blog. I made a promise I would never go private. I don't have a ton of viewers right now because I am a slacker and facebook is so easy. So the reason my blog is private is because I am using a blogspot to post puppy pictures to sell. I just posted my puppy add in one newspaper and the pennysaver as well as trade express. I just don't want any creeps viewing finding my family blog and know where I live, as well as how many kids I have. Soooo..... it is temporary. I will change it when I delete the puppy blog.
2 comments:
I don't blame you for going private! Thanks for the invite :)
Did you know that you can make your just your profile private? That way even if your blog is public people can't click on your profile to see other blogs you have. I have it that way with my Lady Dot blog. People can't get to my family blog from my other blog. It's an option for you!
Post a Comment