Saturday, December 26, 2009

Marina parade of lights

Last weekend we went to the Ventura Marina Parade of lights. It was a beautiful evening. My dad was asked to be a judge so his family got the VIP seating, catering and we even got to ride a boat after the parade to see the fireworks over the water. It was such a beautiful evening one that I hope Dean never forgets.
My dad is 2nd from the left

Goof ball children posing infront of the palm trees
The whole group (accept g-ma) after the boat ride




My sister Marnie with her sweet Preslee
My little sister Kiely and I


Kiely and my dad. We rode on the fire boat.



Watching the fire works on the boat over the ocean. Dean and Dallin my nephew


My dad and some of the grandkids......oh and some random guy I need to crop out of the picture lol

The winning boat









1 comment:

Arian said...

Hey there, cute girl. How are you doing? I just had to comment and say that I love the dark hair. Looks great on you! Happy New Year!