Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finlee's photo shoot

In November I decided I needed to take some announcement pictures of our Lil Miss Fin
This one was my very favorite. I didn't make actual announcements I just added this picture to our Christmas card.
Finlee and David


She looks fake in this picture....( :

This was in my parents back yard
bubbles!





I love the colors in this. Turquoise is one of my new favorites!



5 comments:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

She is so darling. I love all of the pictures. Good job momma!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

She is just like a little doll! So beautiful and so perfect! Cute cute cute.
-Susanna

Heather and Spencer said...

Love the "bubbles" picture! So cute!

Susan said...

darling background and really more darling and precious little girl. I put her on my blog in that same outfit. Hope your flooding stops! Really worried. Take care I love you (and your family)

Wilde Mom said...

She is beautiful! I love the pixie like pictures! Cute.