My baby boy is 3. I can't believe it. February 1st came so quickly. He has been acting like a 3 year old for a while now but when I think back to his first birthday it seems like it was a month ago. So crazy!!! So much has happened since his birth I can't believe it. I love love love this little man he is such a character and gives everyone a run for their money.
I remember such funny things about his delivery. I remember it being so much easier than Deans. I remember being so chill even while pushing him out but I think the one thing that stands out was when the doc said he had red hair. That was shocking!
Dave actually told me when we were first married hat if we had a red headed kid he would blame me. No I am not a red head. He just thinks it is something from my fam only. Not true!
Any way, when the Doc said he had red hair Dave and I had to pick our jaws up off he floor. We laughed and asked him if he was joking. We love our little fair haired guy. He brings a smile to every ones faces, especially mine.
Could not resist this one. He was looking for bugs and had just peed outside (his favorite rebel behavior) and got a little side tracked.
Cousin cupcake party. Kenna Jax and Preslee
I remember such funny things about his delivery. I remember it being so much easier than Deans. I remember being so chill even while pushing him out but I think the one thing that stands out was when the doc said he had red hair. That was shocking!
Dave actually told me when we were first married hat if we had a red headed kid he would blame me. No I am not a red head. He just thinks it is something from my fam only. Not true!
Any way, when the Doc said he had red hair Dave and I had to pick our jaws up off he floor. We laughed and asked him if he was joking. We love our little fair haired guy. He brings a smile to every ones faces, especially mine.
3 comments:
he is a fun kid! glad you are so close that i can enjoy him too.
Love the BUNN pic!! LOL!! He's 3!! Where the heck did the time go??
Miss and Love you!
~Jill
The butt picture is AWESOME!!!
-Susanna
Post a Comment