Anyway, these are just some fun pictures of some good indoor fun. I know Jaxon absolutely loved it. Clean up was a snap and he now asks me every 30 minutes to do it again. So maybe we will. ( :
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Dishwasher Painting is fun to do, fun to do, to do, to do.......
I still blog stalk from time to time. Every time I would come to my own blog I would think of how lame I am for not posting more often . Now that I have had two computers crash in the last few years losing all of Jaxon's baby pictures and a lot of Finlee's I realize how much I love the fact that I have blogged and saved some of my favorite pictures over the last few years. That makes my blog a priceless journal/scrap book for my family. I WILL be more diligent in my blogging especially as we approach a new school year and the shut in months of winter. I will do better, and I do enjoy sharing our story with our family who are all far away. My goal is to do this at least once a week. Maybe more as time goes on. I hope to also get my blog printed for me and my kids to have as well.
Anyway, these are just some fun pictures of some good indoor fun. I know Jaxon absolutely loved it. Clean up was a snap and he now asks me every 30 minutes to do it again. So maybe we will. ( :


Anyway, these are just some fun pictures of some good indoor fun. I know Jaxon absolutely loved it. Clean up was a snap and he now asks me every 30 minutes to do it again. So maybe we will. ( :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fun fun fun!
great idea!
i am glad to know you are blogging again. i look forward to them
Post a Comment