Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finlee, a year already?


Happy Birthday to my Little Miss Finn.
I cant believe a year has already passed. She still seems to tiny to be a year. Some of her very firsts over the last year. First wedding, aunt Kiely and uncle Matt July 16th

First Halloween as Princess Leah.

First day out of my tummy


First Christmas. Yes she looks very surprised by it all.



First camping trip Faria Beach. Only 5 days old.



First ride in a stroller


First time meeting her big brother Jaxon


First time meeting big brother Dean


First time of many to be adored by her mommy and daddy

First time looking guilty eating cake and makeing a mess
First time opening her birthday gifts


First time hearing the Happy Birthday Finlee song and yes she was dancing.



First time eating Birthday Cake
Happy Birthday to our sweet baby girl. We are so happy she is a part of our family.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

She is so cute! I LOVE her blue eyes! They're just gorgeous!

jenkinsfamliypost said...

i too can not believe how quick that yr went. 1 yr already. i enjoyed seeing her 1st yr pictures. did you make her cake? it is darling. it looked SO yummy too.

Jeni said...

I LOVE the halloween costume. What a great idea for a newbie...I might have to steal it if we ever have a girl at that time of year.