Simple pleasures are easily found when your a kid. Jaxon wasso busy for more than anhour when he discovered a barecabinet he could climb into. This is nowhis favorite hangout spot.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi there...I found your blog through Amanda....holy cow...your blog is darling! The ward misses you...I can't believe you moved..cute pics!
Hey--I hope you are settled in!! I keep thinking you are on a vacation or something and waiting for you to come back. We miss you guys--and Sawyer really misses Dean!!!
5 comments:
Hi there...I found your blog through Amanda....holy cow...your blog is darling! The ward misses you...I can't believe you moved..cute pics!
This is such an adorable page... You are so missed. I hope everything is coming together in the new house! Keep blogging!
That's so funny. This last Sunday at church, Chloe and a friend played under the stacked chairs in Sunday school.
Hey--I hope you are settled in!! I keep thinking you are on a vacation or something and waiting for you to come back. We miss you guys--and Sawyer really misses Dean!!!
Dean and Jaxon is so cute. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment