
We stayed with David's family for Christmas. We saw my family on Christmas Eve and took Jaxon to see the fire truck for the first time because Grandpa Steve was on duty at the fire station. The weather was great. We saw Santa fly over the Knapp house late Christmas Eve. It was attached to a helicopter and flew all over Ventura County. We could see it well from Grandpa George's house on the hill. Dean was running around singing "You better watch out....Santa Clause is coming to town." Then we read the Christmas story and Grandpa read Twas the Night Before Christmas. Dean was so excited.
6 comments:
looks like a great time spent with family. BTW this is Cari Hawkins, we were in the Westlake Ward together and I'm friends with your SIL Kasea.
oh, where did you get the cute header for your blog?
what a fun christmas! your boys are so dang cute!
Thanks Cari- I love finding and being found in blog land. Its good to hear from you. I found this header from my friend Kayla at shabbyprincess.com I think.
Christmas is so much fun with kids.
So much fun! so I recognize Ashley Gaisford (i dont know her married name?)and her mom at the table, is she related to Dave?? Small world! I'm glad you guys had such a fun Christmas :)
Post a Comment