Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jack Jax Attack


Do you ever get the feeling your child looks likes a cartoon character? The resemblance is "Incredible."

9 comments:

ilm3ib said...

Does he shoot flames out of his head when he's angry... That's the Jack Jack that my boys resemble... Just kidding... You are right though... striking resemblance~

The Knappy Crew said...

You know Crystal,sometimes I kind of wonder.-It will be any day now that he'll get his powers.-

Ashley said...

He totally does! He is sooo famous.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute...he does have big blue eyes....that's hilarious!

Arian said...

K, that is so adorable! I love that you got matching pictures of the two. ha ha. Does that mean that the whole family has super hero powers??

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

He's a cutie! And he totally looks like Jack. That's funny!

Candace said...

That is way too cute. He does have a resemblance..

Melanie said...

Hey, this has nothing to do with your post...
I ordered the Twilight books from Amazon.com. That was the cheapest I could find them, and they have free shipping right now!
But, you can totally borrow mine when it gets here (hopefully Thursday or Friday!).

Melanie said...

I'll give you a call when I'm finished reading... right now the books are being held hostage in CA. :( But hopefully I'll have them early next week.

If you want, I'll email you the instructions to change your background. You have to play with the HTML, but it's super easy!