Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaxon

Jaxon is one! We had a little birthday party for our little man. We've discovered that just like all other one year olds he loves birthday cake.

6 comments:

Kayla said...

I cant beleive he is ONE! what a heartbreaker. It looks like he definatly loved the cake, duh! I love "One", it is such a fun and busy age. Time for another baby Larin:)))) he he just kidding Happy Birthday Jaxon!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON....it goes by WAY TOO FAST....I can't believe how big he is...looks like a fun party!

amber {and co.} said...

What a cutie pie! we definitely need to make a trip back home so I can meet this little guy! and i LOVE the name jaxon :)

Ashley said...

So cute. He is getting so much hair! I think thats the most hair I have seen on Dave too. I always love cake pictures. They get so messy and cute.

Candace said...

He is so cute.. I love the pictures of him eating the cake. Did you make the cake?? It is awesome..

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

How cute is Jaxon!?!? I love his two little teeth on the bottom! Too cute! His eyes are so big in every picture. He looks surprised. I love it!!!