Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Drag Race and Mountain Dew for baby

Dave's friend from work gave us his free tickets to the drag race. It would have been so fun had they actually raced. It rained just enough the whole time to keep the track too wet for the qualifying. Dave was pretty bummed. We still had a good time and Dean met a real army man so it was all worth it.
Photobucket
Dave thought it would be a great idea to give our 1 year old his empty bottle of Mountain Dew. There must have been a few drops because we could not pry the bottle from him. You can tell by his eyes that he was enjoying a baby caffeine high.(jk) Photobucket
We should have given Jaxon the mountain dew at the races with a belly shirt and let him walk around. Remember that movie Joe Dirt. Really WT.

10 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

I'll try this again...Do you do the Dew like Aunt Kiely? Whoa!

Tamster said...

Hey, thanks for your comment earlier on my blog. Yeah, my husband is so domestic--does hair, bakes bread (he's doing that right now, actually), even made jam a couple of years ago. I think he's more domestic than I am. Really, though, he's a very manly man, so I don't want to make him sound sissy or anything. He's just very well-rounded and grew up in a family with 10 kids (7 of them girls), so he learned a lot.
Our baby is 9 months old, and I think he's got some more teeth coming in, too. Yours is a year?
FYI, I spell my name Tami, just so you know. No big deal; I just thought I'd let you know, since I saw it on your blog.
Better watch out with the caffeine thing! You may be creating an addict already! ;-)
Cute pics. I love the red hair! :-)

Candace said...

That is so funny. I saw the picture without reading first, and I thought did they really give Jaxon Mountain Dew. After reading the post, I laughed... Dean looks so excited that he is meeting a real army man...SO CUTE.

Kayla said...

How fun Larin, so londyn walked by while I was reading about this and she said "hey there's Brexen", I had to correct her and tell her it was accually Jaxon. I think she saw the red hair and automatically thought it was Brex.

jenkinsfamliypost said...

THAT BOY IS ALL WIRED! I LOVE IT. CUTE PICTURES WITH YOU ALL AT THE RACES. BUMMER!

Ashley said...

Mountain Dew. At least it is the good stuff. He looks so cute with the ear muffs.

Bree said...

That kid looks just like you!! too cute!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, I forgot about this picture your comment about Whiskey Tango cracked-me-up! Nascar, Mountain Dew and a "belly shirt" priceless!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, I forgot about this picture your comment about Whiskey Tango cracked-me-up! Nascar, Mountain Dew and a "belly shirt" priceless!