That was so funny. I can't believe your mom thought I was crazy? Where did she get that from? I bet the leaders where worried about the handcuffs. I was just laughing and shaking my head the whole time.
I totally loved to see flashback friday! I think I may have to have one of those too. It would be fun to pull out some of those great older photos. you are so cute and looked like you were always having a great time!
ahhh Larin, i love looking at these pics because that is how I remember you, it's been way too long! I love the ones of you and Anndalyn and Ashley- so fun!
SOOOOOOOOO....... was I not your friend during those years? Or did we just not have fun???? sniff, sniff, sniff, wah! j/k I love all the super dorky things that you did. Always acting silly. Love it!
7 comments:
That was so funny. I can't believe your mom thought I was crazy? Where did she get that from? I bet the leaders where worried about the handcuffs. I was just laughing and shaking my head the whole time.
I totally loved to see flashback friday! I think I may have to have one of those too. It would be fun to pull out some of those great older photos. you are so cute and looked like you were always having a great time!
ahhh Larin, i love looking at these pics because that is how I remember you, it's been way too long! I love the ones of you and Anndalyn and Ashley- so fun!
How fun! Good times...good times...
SOOOOOOOOO....... was I not your friend during those years? Or did we just not have fun???? sniff, sniff, sniff, wah! j/k I love all the super dorky things that you did. Always acting silly. Love it!
Hey Larin - I found your blog as I was blog hopping! Jaxon is getting so big.
I love going back and looking a old pictures. You guys are pretty crazy... I don't know who is crazy you or Ashley....DEFINITELY ASHLEY!
Post a Comment