LARIN!! Wow! I can't believe I found your blog! I was blog hopping into random blogs & there was yours. I constantly think about you and Carrie, wondering how you guys are, if you're still in Queen Creek, etc...Dean is so big and Jaxon is adorable, I love the name by the way. We are still in the Dallas area and loving it. Check us out at www.matrjmasonfamily.blogspot.com I would love to hear from you! Aundrea
That little red-headed grandson of mine is just the cutest--look at him laughing...wish I could hear it. You'll have to send it to the family blog (audio) Hey Dean! Did grandma start something with the gloves, wrap, and hat? I went back for more at the same store and they were sold-out. Dad was happy 'cuz he doesn't want me to wear them in the new FJ. I guess wearing them in the old Cadillac's okay.
Wow, I can't believe there are 5 stakes out there. There was still only 1 when we left. We lived on Yorkshire Circle, in the woodside homes. Where are you guys? I believe the last time we saw each other, you were watching my kids so we could pack and Ty was throwing a fit because he wouldn't take Dean's snow boots off so you just gave them to him. He wore those for months, by the way. We started calling him Napoleon Dynamite. You have to give me Carrie's blog address if she has one and definitely tell her hi for me. Is she still in the same house, or did they ever move to their property in Casa Grande? Okay, so this is getting way to long...send me your email address so I don't clog your comments! Talk to ya later! Aundrea
He is so good! He didn't fall once. I am really impressed. Now Chloe and Jaxon can play together. Lets set up a play date! Too bad we don't live in the same state.
They go through some funny stages don't they...Every other word from Collin right now is "dude" and "oh my gosh" its so funny how cool he thinks he is! How are you guys? we miss you~
9 comments:
This is great Larin, isn't technology great! It's awesome to be able to see Jaxon on the go.
He is very cute! How fun! New walkers are adorable! How long has he been walking? He looks like a pro! :-)
LARIN!! Wow! I can't believe I found your blog! I was blog hopping into random blogs & there was yours. I constantly think about you and Carrie, wondering how you guys are, if you're still in Queen Creek, etc...Dean is so big and Jaxon is adorable, I love the name by the way. We are still in the Dallas area and loving it. Check us out at www.matrjmasonfamily.blogspot.com
I would love to hear from you!
Aundrea
That little red-headed grandson of mine is just the cutest--look at him laughing...wish I could hear it. You'll have to send it to the family blog (audio) Hey Dean! Did grandma start something with the gloves, wrap, and hat? I went back for more at the same store and they were sold-out. Dad was happy 'cuz he doesn't want me to wear them in the new FJ. I guess wearing them in the old Cadillac's okay.
Oh my gosh...... Jaxon is a big ki now. He is a chunker! His hair is really growing in. I wish could see him.
Give the boys kisses and hugs from me.
Wow, I can't believe there are 5 stakes out there. There was still only 1 when we left. We lived on Yorkshire Circle, in the woodside homes. Where are you guys? I believe the last time we saw each other, you were watching my kids so we could pack and Ty was throwing a fit because he wouldn't take Dean's snow boots off so you just gave them to him. He wore those for months, by the way. We started calling him Napoleon Dynamite. You have to give me Carrie's blog address if she has one and definitely tell her hi for me. Is she still in the same house, or did they ever move to their property in Casa Grande? Okay, so this is getting way to long...send me your email address so I don't clog your comments! Talk to ya later! Aundrea
So cute! That's my favorite baby/toddler stage... so far anyway. I love it when they can get up and go be independent!
He is so good! He didn't fall once. I am really impressed. Now Chloe and Jaxon can play together. Lets set up a play date! Too bad we don't live in the same state.
They go through some funny stages don't they...Every other word from Collin right now is "dude" and "oh my gosh" its so funny how cool he thinks he is! How are you guys? we miss you~
Post a Comment