Great News!!!!!!!
Hey everyone, I just wanted to write a quick note to tell you are house is officially sold as of last Monday!!!!Yahoo!!! I am still pinching myself. I am pretty sure the new couple is moving in right away. I realize with all the homes on the market we had some divine intervention that helped our house sell in under 2 months. We feel very blessed.
10 comments:
Congrats Larin! That is so great, i'm sure that is a big burden off your shoulders! Where are you moving to?
congrats! it's great not to have to worry about it anymore. I'm happy for you .
Hey Larin, congrats!!! What a great blessing. I dont have your new number and I wanted to talk to you. Can you call me.480-987-2907
Congratulations Larin! What a blessing to have a house sold so quick in this market. I guess it is meant to be. Where are you going to move now??
MOVE BACK TO CALIFORNIA!!!! WE NEED SOME FAMILY HERE!
Love, Kathleen and Family
That is so cool. You are so cool. Everything is cool.
Ok, that is seriously so awesome! Major congratulations to you guys. Go out and celebrate in a major way. That has to be such a relief.
Hey, Knapp Family!!! I ran across your blog through Hawkins' blog, and it's been so fun trying to catch up on your family! Can I just say that David, Jr., I mean Dean looks just like his dad! It's crazy!
Congrats on selling your house in AZ. This is killing me for multiple reasons: 1) We just moved from AJ back in June; after not being able to sell our house, lowering the price several times, never once getting an offer, etc., in Nov. we rented it out to some friends from our ward there. So I am really happy for you guys that you were able to sell so quickly; that really is a blessing! I'm also a bit envious, but I'm sure the Lord has something else in store for us. We actually were very blessed to have good renters--people we know will take care of the house. Anyway, the other reason it's killing me is: 2) We were both living in the same area and didn't even know it! I would have loved to have gotten together with y'all! Now we're gone, though. Oh, well!
So where exactly have you been living, and where are you moving to?
Anyway, I suppose this is probably David's wife reading this and wondering who the heck I am. I'm from Camarillo, and David and I grew up together; he was in my ward. Anyway, if you guys want to check out our blog, you are welcome to check it out, sign our guest book, leave a comment, or whatever. It is familyintheclouds.blogspot.com. I hope to hear from y'all!
Happy Valentine's Day! :-) And congrats again on the house. That's awesome! :-)
Tami (Kelly) Gooch
Move back home!!!!!!!!
Yeah Larin! You are so awesome.
I MISS you!
CONGRATULATIONS! WOW...that is HUGE...wonderful news! I'm so happy for you guys....there are SO many people that would love to be able to say that right now....good for you!
Post a Comment