
Dean has been completely obsessed with "army men" lately. All he wants to do is run around and shoot bad guys, throw grenades and protect his helpless mom from the evil red monster, Jaxon.
David has been waiting for this from the day Dean was born....not the playing army men, but the actual playing real games with his son. Dave encourages it more than maybe I would prefer. Hence, the gear.
Every Friday night as a reward for a weeks worth of good behavior they play old school Nintendo 007. I think that is where this has stemed from.
I love the adorable photo oops but I am a little bored with being shot at and always having to fall down dead.
11 comments:
too cute, such a boy!
Hey Cari-I would love to visit your blog, but I think I need to be invited. I think when we lived in Thousand Oaks you may have had 1baby 7 years ago!!!!Wow! My email is knappyday@msn.com-
That is so funny. I get tired of dying for my nephews. It gets old fast.
I sent you an invite to both of mine. We have 4 kids now!!!!! Amber will turn 8 on March 8th, Madison will be 5 on May 29th, Liam will be 3 on March 2nd, and Lilith lives in heaven...she was born on 11/6/06 and died from SIDS on 12/31/06. So, you're moving! where to? you're boys are so cute!
Gatta love 007. That is Matts down time after work. He goes into te toy room every night after work and they play for about half an hour~ Plus, it gives me a break to start dinner~ Lovin the page~ Way cute!
Oh my gosh, Larin your blog page is just adorable!
I had to redo all my passwords and start all over again since I'm not working. I forgot everything. Well, a lot has changed phone numbers, addresses, new birthdays.
I've always looked at your pages but only remembered my password maybe once. You are SOOOO creative. You've got to save this forever!
I love and miss you all very, very much. Come see me! Mom
Larin,
It was so nice to see your comment on our blog. I'm glad you came and checked it out. I left you a comment there, so I won't say much here. Check it out. Thanks. Nice to meet you. Stop in anytime! :-)
Tami
Dean misses me!!!!!!!!!!
I love it. I wish he and Dallin could play together.
Dean you are my kind of grandson! I'm going to get you some of those heavy duty mossy oak! We're goin' huntin' Me? Who's scared of rats by my window.
That smile says it all!!! We miss Dean at Preschool so much!!! The other day Sawyer brought snack to school and one of the other kids was absent, so I sent the extra home with him. He looked at me puzzled and said, "Oh Mrs. K, that one was Dean's. Maybe he'll be here next time." I miss his laugh. Hope things are going well in your new house.
"I love the adorable (SPECIAL) photo OPS but I am a little bored with being shot at and always having to fall down dead."
HaHa Special Ops....your sister is a goofball! (ME)
Post a Comment