I wish I had my camera. Today we had a little bit of rain. Enough to cause a few puddles around the yard. Well I was walking to my sisters house holding a box of avacados with Jaxon and Dave. I saw a huge mud puddle right in our path. I then turned to Jaxon who never watches were he walks and told him to watch for the water, but don't step in it.
I should have known better. That's when he yells out happily WATER!!! and runs to jump and play in the baby shin deep water to play. I could not stop him from getting is super cute pants shoes and socks mud soaked and disgusting.
Dave wondered why in the world would I have brought that to his attention. Most people like to avoid mud puddles, little boys want them pointed out to them to make sure they get adequate play time.
7 comments:
haha! It's the job of little boys to make messes and get into trouble... gotta love them!
that was super cute. someday my little world over here will not be the mud land! some day the front of my "triple wide" will be landscapes and a driveway. ha
~~Marnie
I'm so losing weight with your chocolate! Yes!
You should have taken a picture of your crazy Jax.
I'm going to Idaho Falls, huh? lymi
Can't believe Kiely would say that she's going to Idaho Falls. It's me that's going. OOPS Kiely don't hate me, 'cuz I'm beautiful!
Jax is a walking ... NO,running very fast, disaster. I'm surprised he didn't dive in head first. lymi
Can't believe Kiely would say that she's going to Idaho Falls. It's me that's going. OOPS Kiely don't hate me, 'cuz I'm beautiful!
Jax is a walking ... NO,running very fast, disaster. I'm surprised he didn't dive in head first. lymi
That's funny!! I love the baby count down pic on the side bar.
Miss you, Love you!!
Jill
That is way too funny. Lizette would totally do the same thing.
Post a Comment