Friday, January 2, 2009

Surprise Surprise

I guess two lines mean my Eggo is Prego. This is not what we had in our plans for 2009 but babies are a blessing and we are happy to have our new addition coming this July or August.

Sorry my picture is a little fuzzy. I love phone pictures.
Photobucket

17 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

ohmygoodness Larin CONGRATS!!! what a happy little new year surprise! I'm so happy for you, maybe your boys will get a little sister :) Speaking of which how did they take the news? Hope you're feeling okay, keep us posted on how you're doing! Congrats again, love ya! :)

La said...

Congrats to you and your lil family Larin! What a great suprise and blessing to start the New Year! :)

Breeda said...

Happy Dance! Grand-baby *15*!

Melanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Candace said...

Congrats again! Some things never go as planned, but it makes life fun..

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Yeppy!!!!
Love you guys!

Kaltaler Korner said...

Wahoo!! How exciting!

PS I love your Christmas card! Thanks for thinking of us!

Minor Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kathleen said...

YEAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOO! We are so happy for guys! And I am already predicting it is a GIRL! You guys needed to have 3 kids- to be just like us :-)

Love you and Congratulations!
Kathleen
P.S. My email is 4jorgensen@cox.net

Kat said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats!

Leetham5 said...

That is some good news, wow, congrats!

Heather and Spencer said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!

Cindy said...

Congratulations!! I saw on your facebook you had a blog. So fun! I need to do some major updating on on mine. Hope things are going well!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...very exciting! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

amills12 said...

that is so awesome..... congrats!!!! how are you guys doing.. Looks like you are living it up in Cali.