Wednesday, December 24, 2008
If you want a laugh, Dean never let's you down
Dean participated in the primary Christmas program. I just had this gut feeling that things would be a little on the......well....Dean side. If any of you know Dean, you will know how he acts if he is put on the spot. It also magnifies the situation is he doesn't know the song or songs.
This video was taken during the last bit of the program. His behavior was mild compared to the previous songs. The audience was laughing harder than me and Dave. My face was a lovely shade of scarlet.
The bad part was that at the end everyone was high five-ing him and telling him that he "made" the program. Geeeze!!!! Thanks every body.
The best part of all was that is was a very successful Christmas party for our ward. A complete full house, and a ton of investigates. Of course! I wish I had gotten the camera out earlier to show you this laugh fest in it's entirety. At this point we were telling him to stop and this is him being reserved.
Yes, that's my Dean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is too funny! I love the fingers to the eyes and to you...I watching you! You doing that to him and him to you. Funny!
what a joy! Dean is beyond...words!
I was so hoping you would post some of it. All the grandkids have some of my genes. I'm watching you is too funny.
That was funny, probably not so much for you. At least no one was too stuffy about it that they were angry.
That is the funniest thing ever. It would be really hard not to laugh.
Post a Comment