Thursday, December 11, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland this last Sunday-Tuesday. We had a blast. I have a million pictures to add but this one was from the pixar parade in California adventure. It was too cute not to add. it is my big brother his little girl Eierly (3yr), and me and Jaxon. the kids loved the parade almost as much as the adults. It was so fun.

5 comments:

Breeda said...

Great photo! There is another one I think on mom's blog of Dustin with a great big smile....very happy picture. Love it!

Gardner Family said...

I cannot believe how big Jaxon is getting and how much he and Beckett still look alike. Pretty scary! Are you sure we are not related in some odd way? LOL Looks like you guys had a blast, one of these days we will make it out there to Disneyland!

Candace said...

I am so jealous. I love Disneyland. It has been at least 8 years since the last time I went. Tyler isn't a big fan.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Cute picture of you guys!
Disneyland was fun. I can't get enough.

-Susanna

Kayla said...

looks like you had a great time! I wont even let Brittany see this post or she will start the hounding again to please take her there. I know it has been awhile since she has gone and we DO need to plan a trip.