Monday, December 1, 2008

Dean the Homie

Well, Dean has settled nicely into the Santa Paula culture. He has joined a local gang the KinderLoco's. He is adjusting well and can't wait to be officially jumped in. (he is pretty sure it's like hopscotch or something) He is also getting pretty good at flashing gang signs though.
Unfortunately he did have one serious incident so far. Luckily this battle wound will be fixed as soon as his new tooth pops in. He is proud of all his new Santa Paula traits and hopes to soon be the leader of the KinderLocos. Or maybe just move on to bigger and better things like 1st grade.
Photobucket

7 comments:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

Tell Dean that Uncle Steve gets bad guys just like him all the time. He better watch out. Mupu is hard core!

Kat said...

What a cutie!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

hahahaha
Awesome picture. I was going to say something about Mupu being such a rough school but Mrs. Jenkins beat me to it. Thanks Marn.
Too funny!!!
-Susanna

Peterson Family said...

That's hilarious!! :)

I totally laughed at your D&D quote... I LOVE that part too!

Susan said...

THIS GRANDMA JUST DIED! ROTGPMP I haven't laughed so hard--ouch, my lips are chapped. Crazy locos!! All of you! lymi berry-bad, chew-no?

Wilde Mom said...

That was too funny. It reminded me of the good old days growing up in Santa Paula. Enjoy!

Candace said...

THAT CRACKS ME UP. How funny.