Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Sawsee Granny" (translation; Sorry Grandma)





Dear Mom,
Please don't freak out, it was washable. I am sorry I was not supervising him while he ran wild through your house with a green marker. I washed it all off your beautiful stainless steel fridge. I will watch him better, and I will hide the markers.
Remember he is still a baby and we have been told by the prophet that children are innocent. He did some "time" for this too I promise.
I know you are use to the destruction you call grandchildren. But even still, I could not help but laugh and take a picture.....so I guess I should say I am sorry. Seriously, how can you be mad at the cutest artist on the planet. HA...ha...ha.......
Love you Mean It-Larin

7 comments:

Sisters Produce said...

Oh my gosh. Freakn' watch your kid.
He is pretty cute.

Peterson Family said...

I am sure that my Mom and yours could swap stories!! A few months ago my boys decided to make a 'treasure map' out of the entire house in about 5 minutes. It included my mom's bed spread, and carpets in three rooms. It was a sharpie. Not easy to remove. :) Luckily the only damage left after a LOT of scrubbing was an X (marks the spot) on my Mom's bed spread.

I liked your comments on my blog about Twilight... Jasper was a little freaky!! I totally agree!! :)

Susan said...

Ahhhhh, he so darling I can't ever be mad at him. Although, I think I need to remember to not provoke him to anger. You know, green is my favorite color and everything is fixable after ya'll are somewhere, nearby, moved. Besides, I raised my little darlings to not be artistically challenged. I had Kiely markings in my hallway until Marnie started her house. Good boy Jaxon for saying sorry. Granny loves you!

Susan said...

I need to write you a little note about how much I love having you guys here. You are inspiring and your husband's a brat. Your babies are angels and I'm so scared you'll find a place and live me all....alone. I appreciate all you guys do for me and how you love me even though I'm almost completely worthless right now. Happy Thanksgiving. I'm very, very proud of you both and it's fun seeing the kids grow.

Heather and Spencer said...

Great. This is what I have to look forward to because of having a boy. I can't wait. Good thing Jaxon is cute though, I think that may be Ryan's saving grace when he starts doing things like this!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

hahahahaha
He is so proud of his artwork.
-Susanna
P.S. Natalie has red sharpie all over her mouth at this very moment. It's pretty.

Anonymous said...

Markers...who invented markers...AHHH! Thank goodness for washable! Good thing he's cute huh!