The Knappy Crew
That is FUNNY! That is a good look for both!
So funny. You always find the funniest cards and other stuff.
So Larin liked the Disco era so much she cut her hair to match. Ask her? I'm not kidding. It is cute and you look even more like your profile picture! HUH? lymi Mom
I love jib jab. You and Dave have all the right moves!!
Love it!! That was too funny!!Jill
Very funny. We'll have to try it sometime.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is FUNNY! That is a good look for both!
So funny. You always find the funniest cards and other stuff.
So Larin liked the Disco era so much she cut her hair to match. Ask her? I'm not kidding. It is cute and you look even more like your profile picture! HUH? lymi Mom
I love jib jab. You and Dave have all the right moves!!
Love it!! That was too funny!!
Jill
Very funny. We'll have to try it sometime.
Post a Comment