Yes this is my real hair. You wonder why I wear it in a pony tail 99% of the time. lolThis was before I flat ironed it the other day before going out to dinner. My niece was here and I asked her if I should wear it like this on my date. I was as serious as possible. She looked at me with no expression and said as nice as possible "No I think straighter might be better." She was very kind. I am surprised she didn't laugh in my face.
5 comments:
I think you are the "crazy hair"! Is that where my Kenna and now Preslee get it! WOW. Adree was nice to you. I would not have been so kind. hehe Our double date was fun!
What's wrong with this hair? It has lots of "body" to it.
:)
-Susanna
P.S. I can sympathize with crazy hair; I've had it since birth!
I don't believe that that is your hair. I need to see it like that in person to believe.
So, I am laughing, but definitely not at you. I laugh with you because that is the exact thing my hair does while I wait for it to dry enough to straighten it. I am just not brave enough to take a picture and show others the before product.
LOL, you are too funny! I wish that you lived closer to. You could always come for a visit and I could hook you up with a do:)
Post a Comment