Monday, November 3, 2008

Painted Noses

I love the fall and especially Halloween time. I don't love..love trick or treating but I love everything else that leads up to it. This year we went to Glamis (a famous off roading place) instead of trick or treating. Dean didn't mind so much he dressed up for school and that was all he needed.
My favorite part of this Halloween was painting Dean's face camo. He was an army-man. I got to paint my little boys' nose and I enjoyed every minute of it. Little kids noses always look so cute painted. I have looked forward to that Halloween that I paint my kids noses. He did not let me down. It was adorable.
After Dean got to school his face itched until he cried and they had to call me because they could not get it off with out putting something on it.Good thing I was already on my way. I volunteered to help in his class with the gooey fall science experiment. It was so fun to see him with all his friends enjoying the class party.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved his painted nose too. He is sure a cutie, (most of the time). I enjoyed him over here today. He and Kenna play so nice.

Leetham5 said...

His costume is too cool, great job on his face! It looks like you guys are having a blast out there in Cali. I hope all is well.

Peterson Family said...

Love the camo... and NICE paint job too! Dean makes an AWESOME army guy! Happy belated birthday to him as well. :)

Kat said...

How cute! I painted Ethan's face too and a good part of it was rubbed off before the night was over :)

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Dean does have a pretty cute little nose. And cute eyes too.
fun fun fun
-Susanna

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, he actually scared me in the morning before he went to school. Halloween is so fun and you had a great time out in the dunes! Different camo needed there. He is a great army guy. lymi

Candace said...

I love Deans costume...SO COOL. You did a really good job painting his face.