Yesterday was a day of first for Jaxon. He had his first gingerbread, his first candy (thank you Dave) and took his first steps!!!! I can't believe he is old enough. Dean didn't attempt walking until he was 13 months. Jaxon is only 10 months.
Yeah he is walking! I think that it is easier the more mobile they are, they dont get mad that they are being left behind, he is going to always be one step behind Dean, ohhhh, I see where the trouble might come in. ha ha j/k
I can't believe you guys all have kids who walk so early! My boys don't start until around 15 months! I can't even imagine a 10month old walking around. We'll have to get our boys together and have them play.
5 comments:
That is exciting that he is walking. Maybe not for you though. What a messy day. I can tell because he is wearing 2 different outfits.
Whenever you come out here or I go out there I can take your family pictures.
He is so cute! So fun that he is walking, I cannot believe he is 10 months, time flies!
Yeah he is walking! I think that it is easier the more mobile they are, they dont get mad that they are being left behind, he is going to always be one step behind Dean, ohhhh, I see where the trouble might come in. ha ha j/k
I love how he so messy. That is so exciting that he is walking. I don't think Lizette is too far behind him. I don't want her to walk quite yet.
I can't believe you guys all have kids who walk so early! My boys don't start until around 15 months! I can't even imagine a 10month old walking around. We'll have to get our boys together and have them play.
Post a Comment