Sunday, December 16, 2007

Time flys when you are having fun ( 7 years of fun)

Today is our seventh wedding anniversary. I can't believe it. We enjoy the fact that it only gets better. We watched our wedding video today and realized how little we knew each other after only seven months of dating but we were so sure that we were meant for each other. We are grateful for those promptings of the spirit, and those awe-inspiring experiences' of the everlasting joy of our eternal family.




5 comments:

Kayla said...

Happy anniversary! I love old pics, how fun! you both look so young. Hope you had a great day.

Knapp family said...

Wow!! 7 already. That went by just to fast. You blog looks great.
Happy Anniversary.
Love, Jill

Ashley said...

Yikes! That means this next August it will be 7 for Drew and I. I don't think I will be able to handle when it gets to 10. I think that means you are old and moldy when you have been married for 10 years. Happy Anniversary. Don't get moldy.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Happy Anniversary! It is amazing how time flies! I'm glad that someone else (besides me) thinks that marriage just gets better and better with time. Jeff and I are coming up on 8 years...wow!
Love ya!
P.S. You gotta come to Disneyland next year with the fam. It was fun!

Candace said...

Happy belated Anniversary. The past 5 years that we have been married it seems to have gone by in a wink. I also enjoy seeing other peoples wedding pictures. Thanks for posting them.