Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Painted Nails for Christmas
For those of you who know my mom, you will appreciate this. For those of you who don't you will still find this silly. I was so grateful that I got to go home for Christmas this year. It has been a really long time. On Christmas Eve we went to my Grandmas house to open gifts. My mom sent me home with a wonderful gift. She secretly painted my little 11 months old finger-nails red, right before I left. Hello, he is a BOY. The best part about the whole thing that will make my mom laugh really hard is that I am out of nail polish remover at my house. Mom you are so silly. I think she is paying me back for visiting her for a whole 6 hours. If I were her I'd be mad too. -I love you mom- Maybe I will leave it there to make everyday start with a smile as I think of my mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your mom is a nut!
That is way too funny. Merry Christmas.
Leave it to our mother to do something like that. She is TOOOOO funny. She was very proud of the fact you made fun of her sillyness on your blog!
Have fun tomarrow!
Maybe he is just goth??
That is awesome! Grandmas have it so nice getting to do the fun stuff without having to run to the store and get the nail polish remover. BTW, I am out of that at my house too. :)
Great Blog!
Happy New Year!
we love visiting your blog. Mason loves to catch up on the life dean.
I couldn't remember my password or even which account I set-up to blog comment. So, I just made a new email. I didn't put nail polish this time... Really wanted to grease-up his hair and put a little curl in it and take a picture. You know, like Elvis. I love you guys!
Post a Comment